Emastic is a CSS Framework, it’s continuing mission: to explore a strange new world, to seek out new life and new web spaces, to boldly go where no CSS Framework has gone before.
Why should you use emastic?
- Lightweight (compressed weight less then 4kb)
- Personalized width of the page in (em,px,%)
- Use of fixed and fluid columns in the grid.
- Elastic Layout with “em”s
Malo is ultra small css library for building web sites.
It is meant to be structural base for small or medium web sites.
Malo derives from it’s bigger brother Emastic CSS Framework.
Why should you use Malo?
- Ultra small (compressed is 0,25 kb or 8 lines of CSS! )
- Personalized width of the page in (%, px, em)
- Super flexible.
- Easy to use.
Bluetrip is a full featured and beautiful CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) framework which combined the best of Blueprint, Tripoli (hence the name), Hartija’s print stylesheet, 960.gs’s simplicity, and Elements’ icons, and has now found a life of its own.
BlueTrip gives you a sensible set of styles and a common way to build a website so that you can skip past the grunt work and get right to designing.
Blueprint is a CSS framework, which aims to cut down on your development time. It gives you a solid foundation to build your project on top of, with an easy-to-use grid, sensible typography, useful plugins, and even a stylesheet for printing.
The Simple Grid System is built upon two elements: rows and columns. To make the layout construction easier, there are gaps predefined between columns. And here comes first good news: these gaps are not going to cause you any trouble. Some additional features are infinite nesting and flexible grid units.
YUI Grids CSS The foundational YUI Grids CSS offers four preset page widths, six preset templates, and the ability to stack and nest subdivided regions of two, three, or four columns. The 4kb file provides over 1000 page layout combinations.
Other features include:
- Supports fluid-width (100%) layouts as well as preset fixed-width layouts at 750px, 950px, and 974px, and the ability to easily customize to any number.
- Supports easy customization of the width for fixed-width layouts.
- Flexible in response to user initiated font-size adjustments.
- Template columns are source-order independent, so you can put your most important content first in the markup layer for improved accessibility and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Self-clearing footer. No matter which column is longer, the footer stays at the bottom.
- Layouts less than 100% are automatically centered.
- Accommodates IAB’s Ad Unit Guidelines for common ad dimensions.
- Offers full A-grade browser support.
Though simple, The 1KB CSS Grid packs the punch of a heavyweight. Nested rows? Piece of cake! A fluid grid rather than a fixed one? No problem! Explores some of the finer details of implementing the grid.
The 960 Grid System is an effort to streamline web development workflow by providing commonly used dimensions, based on a width of 960 pixels. There are two variants: 12 and 16 columns, which can be used separately or in tandem.
Ofcourse with the grid system generator you can build any size / column 960.gs grid system.